Dispatch & Inspection System
Inspection Appointment Request
- All inspection appointment requests must be received by noon the day prior to the date of inspection or they will not be accepted [LAMC 62.04(b)].
- Your completed inspection appointment request will be processed by a Bureau of Contract Administration (BCA) Dispatch Inspector and scheduling will be performed as soon as possible.
- Requests for Material Control Batch Plan or Shop Inspections must be submitted 72 hours prior to your work.
- Please note that no inspection request is confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from the Bureau of Contract Administration Dispatcher (213) 485-5080.
- Please click Continue to start completing Inspection Appointment Request